2015 was a big year for Charter our Community but we’re looking to do much more in 2016. With the help of our dedicated volunteers and nonprofit partners, Charter Communications improved communities across the United States in a variety of ways last year. Here are some highlights:
Click to see an infographic of 2015 Charter our Community impact
- Nearly 1,100 total homes improved
- 1,130+ Charter employees volunteered more than 5,400 hours of their time
- $9,000+ worth of tools donated for Rebuilding Together St. Louis
- In Greenville, South Carolina, Charter employees donated over $8,000 worth of home safety goods and supplies to foster children in need
- Working with the U.S. Fire Administration, we printed 11,000 fire safety coloring and activity books to be distributed to children
- Nearly 80 smoke detectors installed in Illinois and Wisconsin homes in partnership with the American Red Cross.
- With the help of Lowe’s, we distributed 500 Safe & Healthy Home Kits (with many more to come in 2016!)
But we’re just getting started. What other ways can Charter our Community make homes safer and healthier in your community? We want your ideas!
Tell us how you think we can make an impact in 2016, whether it’s a specific event in your local community or a nonprofit organization that could make a great partner. No idea is too big or small. If your idea gets picked, we’ll send you a Charter our Community Safe and Healthy Home kit.