CorporateNovember 27, 2013
Charter's Sweepstakes and Seasonal Shopping Shortcuts Guide Mean Less Stress and More Fun for Savvy Cyber Shoppers
STAMFORD, Conn., Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Who doesn't love a bargain and even better – getting something for free! Charter is doing its part to help holiday bargain hunters experience a bounteous and fulfilling Black Friday and a successful, stress-free Cyber Monday with prizes and two "Seasonal Shortcuts" guides to download and study.
"WISH IT, WIN IT WITH CHARTER" sweepstakes gives away hot devices every day for 49 days through January 7, 2014 and posts the daily winners as they are drawn online and through social media. Prizes include Sony 50-inch flat screen LED HD TVs, iPad 2 tablets and Panasonic home phones, all of which can be enjoyed with Charter HDTV, Internet & Phone.(No purchase is necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes.)
For rules, visit: https://connect.charter.com/wishitwinit/home/rules.
Charter has hosted holiday sweepstakes for several years and in 2012, there were 360,000 entries and nearly 200 Kindle Fire e-reader/tablets were given away. Facebook averaged 2,000 users a day during the event. This year, a visitor to Charter.com can not only easily enter to win a prize, but also glean helpful, fun advice about how to enhance their Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping experience with the Seasonal Shortcuts guides, which can be downloaded at facebook.com/Chartercom.
Here are just a few tips included for the ardent, organized deal-seeker:
- Direct links to recommended top resources for finding deals:
- Listing of retailers that match competitor's prices policies
- Grab the gadgets: Charge your phone, tablet, GPS or any other device. Bring extra batteries or car chargers and download this guide.
- When Cyber Monday dawns, check out the Digital Digest Charter has available for download.
- And most important, power your presents. If you don't have the services you need to power all the devices in your home, make sure you sign up now for Charter services. Take advantage of the best deals of the year and you don't have to stand in a long line of cranky folks to get them. Get the bandwidth you need to make the holidays a success.
Charter (NASDAQ: CHTR) is a leading broadband communications company and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including advanced Charter TV® video entertainment programming, Charter Internet® access, and Charter Phone®. Charter Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. Charter's advertising sales and production services are sold under the Charter Media® brand. More information about Charter can be found at charter.com.